It’s a battle to be the best.
The freestyle fighting game Brawlhalla made its debut in 2017. However, the incredible Blue Mammoth Games fighter has only grown since its release. Today, fans come together to play this incredible title. But if you want to be the best, you have to choose the best legend. See the list of levels below to determine which legend suits you best.
List of levels Description
- Level S –These legends dominate. You must never make the mistake of choosing one of these characters.
- Level A –These legends are strong. Although they are not the strongest of the legends, these figures are still for the most part popular bricks.
- Level B –These legends are medium, neither the strongest nor the weakest, these legends are always sufficient.
- Level C –These legends are often less popular within the current meta. Some of these legends are still strong, but more experience is needed to really use them.
- Level D –These legends are considered the least powerful on the list. Often the most unpopular fragments of the current meta are usually better if you get away from these characters.
This step list was last modified with 14. season grade and changes in the last update (patch 3.48) and the output of the last updated vector character.
- Sir Roland
- Lord Vrax
- Nai Queen
- U Shang
- Win back
- Fei Flax
Hunter Beuys is a writer, which is probably pretty obvious. He mainly writes about video games. But before that, he was a news editor for mixed martial arts. If he doesn’t write about how people touch each other in the last role play or how they work together in the last role play, he spends most of his time as a web producer in Atlanta. In @SomthinClever on Twitter you can tell him about all your problems with MMA and video games. Do not hesitate to formulate your requests in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. He likes it.
brawlhalla tier list march 2020,brawlhalla rank list