Find the best settings for Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator | TGB Best settings for low end or high end PCs – Updated 2019.
Tencent Gaming Buddy is a great Android emulator for playing PUBG Mobile on PC. In fact, it is the official emulator of PUBG Mobile, developed exclusively for the game Battle Royale. However, to further improve the gameplay of PUBG Mobile, you only need to repair it a little. I used to play with the standard TGB settings, but recently I made some changes. Believe me, these changes will really work. In this article I present the best settings for Tencent Gaming Buddy (TGB). Change the current settings and see the result for yourself.
Tennis best friend settings (TGB)
There are several specifications that depend on the configuration of your PC, and there are some where this is not the case. In this article I will talk about optimal parameters.
You must open Tencent Gaming Buddy on your system and change the settings accordingly. These settings include the settings of a dime game buddy and various PUBG mobile interface settings.
I strongly recommend that you test these settings in training mode before starting the game. Let’s get started.
Read it: Tencent Gaming Buddy Player Festival | Receive exciting prizes
Gaming Tennis Buddy (TGB)Low/High end PC settings
If your PC is equipped with a graphics card with less than 4 GB image size and less than 512 MB, it is considered a low speed computer. However, everything beyond that is the responsibility of the medium or high-contact PC. Discussion of the best TGB settings for both types of PCs (laptop/desktop)
Low-voltage settings for Laptop/Group
Frame – 2GB,3GB,4GB
Graphics card – integrated, 256 MB, 512 MB
Operating system – any Windows operating system
If the characteristics of your PC are the same as those of the components listed above, make these settings:
- First open the Tencent Gaming Buddy (TGB) program.
- Click on the icon with the three parallel horizontal lines The icon (menu) in the upper right corner and then go to Settings.
- Go to the engine in the Settings section.
- In the rental area, choose Open GL and check the tenant cache and activate the global tenant cache.
- In the Smooth option, select Close.
- If your system size is 2 GB, select 1024 MB. If the system frame is 3 GB, select 1536 MB. If the frame is 4 GB, select 2048 MB.
- If the system is equipped with a dual-core processor, select 1 in the Processor section; if it is a four-core processor, select 2.
- Select the minimum DPI, i.e. 160
Best tennis game settings for high-end PC
Frame – over 4 GB
Graphics card – over 512 Mb
Operating System – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
If you have the above configuration on your PC, use the following settings
- First you have to start a playmate with a dime.
- Click on the Three parallel horizontal lines (menu) icon in the upper right corner.
- Go to Settings and then to Engine.
- In the Rendering section select Open GL.
- Then check the 4 options: Sender cache, use global sender cache, sender optimization, sender optimization.
- In the Smooth option, select Close.
- Memory kit 4096 Mb
- Install processors 4 or 8 (try both at the same time if you are not sure).
- Set DPI to 160
- Click the Save button to save the settings.
Best mobile PUBG settings in Tencent Gaming Buddy
So far we have chosen the best settings for the Tencent Gaming Buddy software. Now we need to open PUBG Mobile in TGB and make some changes.
- Open Tencent Gaming Buddy and click Play to launch PUBG Mobile.
- Wait for the main interface to start.
- After loading, click on the Settings icon in the right corner.
Games for the doubles
- Go to the Graphics section and select Smooth.
- Set the frame rate to Ultra if you are on a high-performance PC, otherwise set it to Medium.
- Make sure that the smoothing is deactivated.
- Turn off Aim for help
The best TGB settings
Now comes the most important part, the change of the sensitivity settings from PUBG Mobile to PUBG Mobile.
Camera sensitivity (clear view)
Camera 3 at 30%.
Camera : 100%
Ego camera: 35%
3 persons No room for manoeuvre – 30%.
1. Person without range – 48
Red dot, hologram, aim for help – 16%.
2X Scope of application – 14
3X Range – 8
4X ACOG Scope, VSS – 4
6X Scope – 3
8X Scope – 2
Save the other default settings.
PUBG cell phone sensitivity adjustment TGB
Test parameters TGB
- After all these changes, you start playing Buddy’s Tencent Gaming again.
- Open the game and switch to training mode.
- I’m sure you’ll see a positive change. The best player!
Did these settings help you? Share your opinion in the comment section below.
tencent gaming buddy best settings for low end pc,nvidia settings for tencent gaming buddy