Biological Ascension is easily the most boring and least dense of the 3 ascents in the starry sky, it adds almost zero history to your realm and consists mainly of applying and removing modifiers through the Genetic Modification menu; it can be fun for those who like heavy micro-control, but otherwise it is very boring.
So I think biological escalation needs some kind of treatment or expansion of the content, so I’ve put forward some ideas that they can add.
* The ability to clone cosmic entities such as space amoebas for your fleet
* Shipbuilding, you can create a whole new kind of doll on the planet *
*Eliminating animals, you can block the enemy creatures that block the tiles in alien pets.
*Ecological intervention, modifying plants to obtain global modifiers such as atmospheric aphrodisiacs or new ones such as caffeine traces that could improve scientific results.
* A unique feature, such as photosynthesis, which reduces the need for food
* Devolvisation, changing your butt / coming out to be present can be a colossal weapon *
* Welcome to the spirit of the beehive
* These ships can have a hull and love regeneration, unique modules, maybe even a new set of ships that look organic.
These are just some of my thoughts on biological climbing that I would like to have if we could do something about this path and these ideas.
Organic Ascension Message for Stellaris.
Top 10 Most anticipated video games in 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To get on the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a good reason to expect it this year. Therefore, upcoming matches with a simple announcement and no recognizable release date will not be taken into account.
Top 15 New games 2020 [FIRST HALF]
By 2020, there will be tons of them… in the world of video games. Here are the fifteen races we expect for the first half of 2020.