Drakenbal Z Struggle Dock jug | Type and compatibility
Here is an article about the attributes to understand during the battle of Dokkan or Dragon Ball Z. It summarizes the number, type and beneficial compatibility of the attributes in the table.
About the combat attribute DBZ Dokkan
In DBZ Battle of the Dokkan, each character has five attributes.
Each attribute compatibility has one advantage and one disadvantage.
When you attack an enemy with an advantage attribute, you can multiply the damage by 1.5 times.
Conversely, if you feel uncomfortable, the damage you do to the enemy may be less than halg.
We can say the same, if you get an attack from an enemy with an advantage, it will also do you more damage. It is therefore very important to treat the damage discreetly.
About attribute compatibility
This drawing shows the characteristics of the color advantage during the match.
This image is displayed in the upper right corner of the screen.
Strong against INT, but weak against STR.
Strong on TEQ, but weak on PHY.
Strong against LGA, but weak against INT.
Strong against STR, but weak against TEQ.
Strong against FI, but weak against AGL.
If you attack an advantage attribute, the damage is increased, but if you attack a disadvantage attribute, the damage is not given as you think.
Settlement during Stroke
Better able to do good damage to the enemy
If the enemy has a weak feature, you can activate security.
When the protective cap is activated, the damage can be reduced to about half of the normal value.
In this case, the compatibility of the enemy’s attributes is STR.
We will use a Goku with AGL attribute compatibility to do more damage to the enemy.
Latest information messages for beginners
- Date: 2018-02-14 Po : Director
- Information on where to train, how best to train and how to train your character for the DBZ Dokkan fighter, so he knows he can easily train his character.
How do I get to the top?
- Date: 2018-02-01 Po : P_Tak
- Information about player rankings and character level upgrades.
Dragonball z dokan fight passive power
- Date: 2018-01-26 Po : P_Tak
- Passive Competence is a special skill that can be demonstrated during battle under certain circumstances. The passive attribute is automatically activated when a character with this attribute is on the attacker’s side if certain conditions are met.
How to roll the dice
- Date: 2018-01-25 From : Director
- These are useful tips for a novice player, so he can easily complete the search and get good items.
dokkan battle types chart,dokkan battle reddit