Day of the Tentacle Remastered is a remake of the original game released by LucasArts in 1993. It’s an animated adventure game in which three crazy friends have to work together to save the world.
Tentacle Day has been remastered by Double Fine and includes handmade artwork, remastered sound and a copy of the original Maniac Mansion, the predecessor of Tentacle Day.
If you liked the classical music of the original, you can still play the game to the music of the 90s. It also contains comments from the creators of Tim Shafer, Dave Grossman and others.
Dr. Fred’s lab
Diamond time machines
Saving the world
- At any time during the game you can switch from the original version to the new mastered version. The story’s exactly the same, so you don’t lose anything if you do.
- If you get stuck switching from one character to another Sometimes, to solve a puzzle, you have to solve another first.
- Take everything you can find. It goes without saying, but you never know what you’ll need later.
- Some of the sculpted scenes contain puzzle points later in the game. Make sure you follow them and see what happens.
- To play Maniac Mansion, go straight to Weird Edison’s room. Use the computer there to play the game.
Here is a list of commands for your PC. The first two commands are the left mouse button to go to/confirm and the right mouse button to open the verb selection wheel.
The day of the redesigned tentacle was celebrated on the 22nd. March 2016 announced. This is a remake of the 1993 LucasArts classics, designed by Tim Schaefer, who created the original. Tim worked with LucasArts when he made the original, but shared with them in 2000 to find Double Fine Productions.
Other Double Fine productions include Psychos, Grim Fandango Remastered and Broken Age. In 2011 Double Fine Productions received the Game Developer of the Year award from the official Xbox magazine.
day of the tentacle soap,day of the tentacle contract