Do you want to change your name at the Royal Battle of Fortnite in 2020? In Epicwe show how it works on PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4.
Why change Fortnit’s name?
There are several reasons why you should change the display name to Fortnite. This name will be shown to your opponents or other players in SavePeace mode.
Maybe you have a new name on the internet and you’re not happy with the old one. Maybe you just want to try something new. In a fortnight you will have the opportunity to do this very easily and without any problems. We’ll show you how to do it on PC, PS4 Mobile and other platforms.
How often can I change the name Fortnite?
This works every two weeks via your Epic account on the Epic Games website. So if you are not satisfied with the new name, you can choose a new one after 14 days. Accounts on PS4 and Xbox One that comply with PSN ID and Gamertag schemes are the exception.
How can I change the Fortnite name on my PC?
For computer players, it’s easy to change the name to Fortnite.
- The first visit to the website of Epic Games
- Log in with your registration details (e-mail and password).
- If it is a new device you are connected to, the 2FA number is important now.
- After logging in, click on your account name in the upper right corner and select the Account option.
- In the Personal Data section, the first item is the displayed name, which can be changed there.
Then enter the name again in another confirmation field. Also make sure you understand that you cannot change your name again within two weeks.
Confirm it now and your name will be changed.
Can’t you change the name of Fortnit?
If you are unable to confirm after entering the name, it is probably because you changed your name less than 14 days ago.
Alternatively, you may not have verified the email address associated with the account. To do this, log into your email account and perform an email search on Epic Games. There you follow the link to confirm your account.
Changing the name of Fortnit to PS4
Since the change to PSN officially works, you can also change the name from Fortnite to PS4. Fortnite uses the name PSN here.
Is it worth anything?
This change is free for the first time. If you want to change your name again, you pay € 9.99 per change. As a PS-Plus customer it costs only € 4.99. Please note that if you change the name displayed on your PSN account, it will also appear in other games.
Change of name PS4:
- From the PS4 menu, select Settings.
- Now go to Account Management, then to Account Information, Profile and Online ID.
- Now enter the desired online identification or use one of the suggested names.
- Now follow the instructions in the menu to make the change.
This is only possible on PS4. This is not possible on PS3 or PS-Vita.
If you are not satisfied with your new name, you can cancel the change.
If you want, you can edit the NSP in your browser – here’s how to do it.
Forty name change to Xbox One
For Xbox One, the name change is the same as for PS4. The display name is also linked to the console account here.
You therefore need to change the player tag on the Xbox so that it has a different name on Fortnite on the Xbox.
Change the player’s Xbox tag (in the browser):
- Visit Account.xbox.com.
- Go in with your details.
- Now select the option Change Gamertag
- Enter a new name in the player field and check availability.
- If all goes well, click on the update
Changing the Xbox player labels is free for the first time. Again, remember that changing the gamertag will change your name in other games.
Changing the name Fourteen days on the NintendoSwitch .
You can easily change Fortnite’s name to Nintendo Switch via the Epic Games website. This works as well as the change of name on the PC in paragraph 1 of this article.
Change the name of Fortnit on the Nintendo Button.
- Visit the website of Epic Games
- Log in with e-mail and password or create an account.
- Then click on your username in the top right corner and click Account in the drop-down menu.
- Enter a new desired name under Personal data.
- Then connect this account to your Switch account under Connected accounts.
You should now see the name in Fortnite on your Nintendo Switch that you entered on the website.
Name change Fourteen days to iOS and Android
If you play Fortnite on Android or iOS, you can connect the game to your Epic Games account after installation.
Change the name of the Fortnight on your mobile phone (iOS and Android)
It also allows you to change the name Fortnite.
As with the Switch or PC version, you can change the name of the screen on the Epic Games website.
- Epic Games website on
- Click on 3 lines in the blue window in the upper right corner and click on the Login button.
- You will then be asked to login with your email address and password.
- Once you are logged in, select the blue box with 3 dashes, click on your account name and then click on Account.
- Finally, you will see the option Personal data, with which you can change the display name.
- If you change your name now, it must also be changed in your mobile version of Fortnite the next time you log in.
If you change your name now, you’re ready for more games. Let those fancy parkour cards at Fortnite drive you crazy.
ChangeinNamefor fortnitein xbox, changeinNamein, change inNamefor fortnitein, aschangeyour nomeninmobile, aschangename in Fort on Xbox, aschange name in Fort.
how to change your name on fortnite ps4,why is my fortnite name not changing